Re: [VAL] Re: LP retailers

Filling tanks this way is OK,  BUT one must know what they are doing.
Things can go wrong very fast even to the most informed.
OPD valves can over fill if left connected for a long time.
All this must be done in an OPEN area with NO sparks around
The liquid can spirt in your face so protect your eyes.
It will spirt liquid when you remove the hose from the tank.
That is just a  small part of the dangers of filling your tanks.
And yes I fill my own tank from my 1000 gal. bulk tank too.

73
Dean  W5GXL