[VAL] Trying to build access doors

I've tried to find a used door for my '68 -28' Ambassador with no luck.  I
know inland has some aftermarket ones, but they really don't look much like
the originals.  I do have a door from a '67 but it is just a few inches too
short.  I have disassembled the door and think I could easily make a
replacement if I could find the extruded aluminum frame somewhere.  I check
some web sites for the aluminum but haven't found anyone who would do a
small job.  I'm not able to paste a drawing of the extrusion in the email,
but it looks something like this (not to scale), with the right edge bent
about 30 degrees up.  If anyone has a lead on someone who has a selection of
extrusions or will run a small batch please contact me off list.  Of course,
if anyone has a used door I would be very interested.

TIA
Pete