Re: [VAL] Newbie asking about tow vehicles

Hi Jim,

No, you don't need a Freightliner to pull an Airstream ... but ...
International is making a really nice 4-door pickup truck that will tow over
40,000 pounds and you can even put about 7 tons or 14,000 pounds in the
pickup truck bed.  The tires are the same size as the big rigs have today
.... and it sits higher than a Hummer by about 2 feet I think is what I
read.

I'd sure love to have one of those $90,000.00 International pickups though!
Nope, don't need a Freightliner when an International will do. ;)))

Tell me you didn't run those roads of yesteryear on solid rubber tires.  Did
you?

Tom
WBCCI 5303

PS:  how's that generator kickin' these days?