Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #84

In Nov of 2000 10 vintage airstream trailers in a caravan which Bud Cooper
was largely responsible started out from McAllen Texas For a month's long trip
to belize and back.Unfortuantly the transmission of my truck gave up  at San
Fernando mexico 80 miles in and had to give up the trip and be towed back to MC
Allen Texas. The other finished the trip with no real problems.
I had planned to go it alone at a later date But my wife fell victim to
Alzheimer's and therefore eatery thing is on hold
 she is now very bad and will have to be  in an assited living place very
soon meby than I can try again.The final destination in Belize was at Caesars
place(www.blackrock@btl.net)
I still dave the detailed instructions for driving there.If you are intrested
I would be glad to make you a copy and mail to you.
Jim Smith