RE: [VAL] another window question

[Judy White] I have the Vista View windows on my 1972...The double panes
were leaking and the reflective film had crumbled, so we disassembled and
resealed them (that's another long story).  They still sweat a bit, so we
drilled two holes in each inner plexiglass pane.  The holes are about 3/4"
in diameter at opposite corners.  3/4" is the diameter of the plug for my
Dad's diabetes test strips container, which is used to seal the holes.  When
the window gets sweaty, we pull the plugs on a sunny day and they dry out
quickly.  With a skinny flexible hose attached to a vacuum, I can also suck
out the stray bug or two who flit into the warm inner space.   You could be
creative with bent wire and small rags to do a bit of inside window washing
also.

Hopefully you have a plexiglass inner pane like I do!

Judy White
72-27 Int'l Ambassador