Re: [VAL] Trans Temps

Well Ed, you may's well start worrying now and that way, you'll be way
ahead on your worrying. I was surprised to learn that my truck came
with a transmission cooler (no temp gauge so no advance worrying
available to me). I also learned that trans fluid should be changed
occasionally. I wonder about vehicles in my past that are probably
still limping along on their original fluid. I had a buddy who bought a
new VW Bug way back in the '60's. She knew nothing and never had the
oil changed - it ran fine for 80,000 when she sold it. What, me worry?
jw