Re: [VAL] Re: Moving Trailer from Texas to Washington

    All,

    This concept intrigued me in that we don't have a vehicle powerful to
tow out '69 Caravel so I called a local Enterprise Rent-a-Truck here in Los
Angeles only to find out  (at that one at least) that I'd need to be a
licensed business and have a $1 million bond in order to rent from them.

    Was this a geographic situation  unique to the SoCal area or is it the
same the country over.

    For a short while there I thought I had a way of sometimes using our
Caravel without having to to buy one for the occasional use.

    Thanks for your anticipated feedback and/or alternative suggestions,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA