Re: [VAL] Goodyear Marathon

You know a couple of years ago Goodyear had a recall on the "D" rated
Marathons. They did not recall the "C" rated. I don't know if they have recently had
additional recalls on the "C" rated. I just put new tires on a 34' trailer and
I compared the cost of the Marathons and the Tow Masters. Tow Masters were
about $35 cheaper for each tire. I got the "D" rated Tow Masters. The dealer I
got them from could supply both tires and they recommended the Tow masters
considering the costs.