[VAL] Goodyear Marathon

Paul,

Your experience with Marathons really surprises me. My experience with them
is the opposite of yours. My 26' 5000# Overlander has only one axle. With
only 2 tires to support its weight good tires are critical. I have used
Marathons since the mid 80's with never a problem...even though the 1st set
was underrated for the weight of the trailer.

Later today I will be calling around for tires on a '73 Trade Wind that I am
getting ready to sell. I am leaning towards Marathons again, but will
consider others.

Scott