[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #59

To those that read the nightmare about Inland RV, as posted by Wyn Ross.

The police was called, for two reasons.

1. You bodily threatened not only my husband, Andy, but me as well.

2. You created an impass when you threatened to raise hell with every one you
could about Inland RV.

We will not go into any detail, as you have.

However, you were ordered to leave, by the police, because of your actions
and behavior.

Being a customer, gave you "NO" right, or excuse for your child like behavior.

We try our best, to help everyone we can. Having many vintage parts, does not
mean we have all of them, as some would think.

Nor is it our fault, if we don't have an old part that may be needed.

Maxine