Re: [VAL] Fumigation for a VAS?

Jo Ann-
When we had our same experience a few years back, the fumigators warned us to
remove all packaged foods, rubber and leather products, and Xerox copies.
Apparently the gas will react with these materials.  I forgot about a rubber
carpet in the garage and it stunk to high heaven afterwards so it went to the
landfill after we returned to the house.  And of course we had to wash all food
preparation tools and plates, etc. Those would be my concerns.  Otherwise, as
someone else has mentioned, you'll be sure there are no critters taking up
residence in your tin tent.

John Leggett
San Francisco
68 Safari