[VAL] Question on AC

To the Guy ------ that told me about the <Compressor locked amps>
Thanks. I figured that must be the answer when I went to their site and
that was the only thing they listed that would fit into that scheme of
things. Sorry I don't have your name --- the reason being I had a low
back epi-dural (sp?) today and lost feeling in my legs for about four
hours. Everything fine now - home and checking my emails and loaded on
something to keep the pain at bay -- I deleted (somehow) the whole
digest !!!!
	Anyway thanks -- think I'll go to bed and see if things work out better
tomorrow. :) Keep on smiling, especially when you do it into the
aluminum tin can called an Airstream you are polishing!!!!
Jerry
4899 WBCCI VAC
	P.S - I made a VAC clock - the face has the VAC logo on it. Looks great
as you enter my door!