RE: [VAL] airstream plant? (Patti's post - VAL Digest V2 #60)

The plant is in Jackson Center, OH.  I have my '68 up there right now.  I'm
picking it up on Wed after having the frame straightened and stiffened as
well as the rear coach reattached to the frame.  Pretty expensive, but from
what I've heard it should fix the drooping problem and the work was done by
the AS professionals.  Chris is the service manager.  Their number is
937-596-6111.  Don't expect to be able to have any work done in a week or
two, they are always busy.  I'll let you know how the repair looks etc when
I return next month.  I can tell you that I got an estimate before
authorizing any work.  Final bill was within a few dollars of the estimate.
Pete