[VAL] Questions

Hi All,
	After a long conversation with my wife, we have decided to kee the 1957
Overlander. She is going to learn how to hook up to depart and at the
parks. She reminded me of the four years and many many hours put into
makeing an "ugly ducklin" into a "Silver Swan."
	Question for Scott S. I still want to see the pics of how the air
conditioner was installed in your Overlander. I saw an AC installed in
the middle vent on the TT (1957) pictured in the archives. My TT has two
ribs that are in front and rear of the vent. My AC weights in at 95 lbs.
and I wonder if more bracing is needed?
	Qiestion for Tom P. Do you know what the start up amps are for the
Coleman Mach III PS that you installed in your motorhome? This is the AC
I have and wondered if the wiring on my Overlander can handle the AC
startup or if I will have to run a special line for it.
	Well, here I go again working on that silver "Something or Other"
sitting in the yard. :)
Jerry