Re: [VAL] Tundra

Thank you Jim: That's encouraging information for me. I agree about the
quality of the truck also. Mine is a 2000 and I expect that they have
just gotten better. It was hard to wait for the big Toy to finally hit
the market and I got mine just about as soon as possible, trading in a
V6 '95 Toy truck - the model just prior to the "Toyota Tacoma"
introduction. I loved that truck but the Tundra actually gets better
milage and is much more comfortable to my tall spouse. I'm only 5'2" so
the older model fit me better but boy they are great vehicles.
Jo Ann