Re: [VAL] Heater Fan

Tom:  It is a squirrel cage and it does have a allen screw hole but no allen
screw in it.  I thought this would make it easier for the cage to come off
since the allen screw is missing.  No such luck.  I put WD-40 in the hole and
tried to jiggle it around but it won't budge.....must be 30+ years of rust?  Now
that I think of it.....the allen screw might be very small and I might not be
able to see it at the top of the hole.  I'll try a allen wrench down in the
hole and see what happens.  Thanks.

Tom