[VAL] Heater Fan

Hello Everyone: I am working on the heater of the 1969 Tradewind.  I have the
heater out and can hear the scraping of the fan on the housing.  Now the
trouble.  I can't get the fan to come out of the housing.  I have taken the back
apart, where the fan motor is but still can't get the fan to come out.  It
looks like it is pressed on to the motor axle.  Can I Pull the fan off of this
axle without bending it....doesn't look like I can.  The whole unit (fan and
motor) won't come out the back of the fan housing.  I can see the fan turn with a
wobble.  When it wobbles, I can feel it scraping the side of the housing.
Evidently, when the whole unit gets hot, the scraping just gets worse.  If I can
get the fan off, I can see if it can be straightned.  The fan motor is a Bosch
and appears to be working well.  If any of you have taken the fan off an old
Surburban heater like this before, let me know the secret.  Thanks for any
help.

Tom Fairbank
1969 Tradewind