[VAL] Gas Mileage

I have done quite a bit of towing (61 Tradewind) with a 93 Crown Vic. and
have kept carefulrecords when going cross country. Solo I get 28 to 30 Hwy. With
trailer it has usually beed between 15 and 17. Interestingly, I have a 5x8
enclosed box trailer thats top is under 6 ft. above the street. When towing it
even lightly loaded I usually only get 18 mpg. Unloaded I can easily roll it
around the driveway by hand. I would have thought that as light and short as it
is that towing would have been nothing, win resistance does matter.