[VAL] Ouch

Well, I finally did it, I scraped my trailer on a lamp post on a very
tight curve in the parking lot of a campground. Tired from getting from
RI to NJ, and stupidly assumed that if it is a campground the curves
will be alright.

A coupla of scrapes on the skin, one on the fridge door, and the trim
strip mashed and pulled out about 3'of it. I muscled it back into sort
of the right place and pop riveted it on and caulked it. No holes, no
heavy damage, except to my feelings.....

Daisy, a little bummed in Allaire St Park, NJ