[VAL] Light work

    All,

    I'm trying to locate replacement bulbs for my 3-way, stock, interior 12
volt light fixtures and can't find what I need at the auto parts store.

    My gold anodized, aluminum, cone shaped fixtures have dual filament
sockets in them with non-staggered side pins.  My problem is finding those
lamp bases with the non-staggered pins.  Yesterday all I could find were
bulbs with staggered pins only.

    I do have a couple of them now and although they don't have a part
number visible, the brass, metal base is stamped:  12V21/6CP.  Are these the
right ones and in any event, can someone tell me the proper bulb number I
need?

    Thanks,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508