RE: [VAL] Icky question

Rik,
We and several other members of our local WBCII unit use the SewerSolution
and we all love it.  No more slinky, stink 3" hose and all its issues.  The
SewerSolution is easy to use and it is self cleaning.  The hose is totally
smooth inside so no place for anything to hangup or clog.  As long as you
only use facial or bathroom tissue it macerates quickly and pumps up an
slight incline for a distance of 60ft.  The extension hoses are in 10'
lengths and simply twist together.  It is far easier to store (IMHO).
Although I have the black tank flush on our unit, I still like that fact
that the SewerSolution allows me to force water back into the tanks as well
as pump them (great for cleaning out the plumbing from the tanks to the
outlet).

Downsides
While you can use it to drain the gray tank without having it hooked to city
water, you HAVE to have an external source of water to macerate and drain
the black tank.  It also is not as fast as draining with the 3" slinky hose.

After two years of use, I highly recommend the SewerSolution.  I have never
had the 3" hose out of the storage tube (but I do carry it just in case I
had to use a dump station with no water).

Suggestions, get a clear elbow transition as it makes the SewerSolution
easier to attach to the sewer outlet on the trailer.

David