[VAL] Re: Fantastic Fans

One only has to leave for the day and have an unexpected rain occur to
love the Fantastic Fans. I've had the fans with the bells and whistles
on all three of my past trailers and they have worked flawlessly! I
have gone for the day to come back in the rain and find that the fans
not only closed automatically but there wasn't a drop of water on the
floor. Attending an International rally without the benefit of
airconditioning is another reason to have the fans. One front and back
insures a good air flow and a peaceful nights sleep. I'm a "fan" of the
fan.

Patti