[VAL] To all Vintage Bambi owners

Hi,

   I need a favor from all vintage Bambi owners.  I am considering the
purchase of a vintage Bambi and I would like to hear from current owners
regarding your personal experiences.  What are the common things I should look
out for?   Are there any quirks associated with Bambis because they don't
share some parts with the rest of the fleet?  Do you have any advice at all
for a potential Bambi owner (as opposed to another model)?   If it's not too
personal, what did you pay for your Bambi, when did you buy it and what
condition was it in?    if anyone has a reply for me, please email me off list
at this address or wally@vintageairstreamer.com.

Thanks,
Wally