RE: [VAL] Re: CHEAP SAFE HEAT!

I've tried this method and I can tell you that it doesn't work at 18
degrees.  I've even had problems getting cold fast in 30 degrees when the
furnace quit.  I can also tell you that is is very hard to get out of what
warmth you have in your sleeping bag to restart a heater, and plan on
waiting for a while for the trailer to get back to a comfortable temp.  I
guess it depends on how comfortable you are in the cold, but certainly don't
recommend for temps below freezing.
Pete