Re: [VAL] Jack Story

Hi Jo Ann:

There you go.  I made it inside out by stapling a pretty good fit and then
getting my wife (Mrs GQ) to use her sewing machine along the staples.  The
nylon strap is sewed on with a rectangle of stitches about 3 or 4 inches on
the back that allows the "bunching up" of the material toward the front and
the buckle at the side in order to kinda follow the configuration of the
jack head.  The cover itself is a simple bag that is a close fit over the
head.  The material is Sunbrella Silver which I used to rebuild the small
window awnings over some of the windows.  Pretty much matches the aluminum.

Later,

GQ