[VAL] Newbie in Portland

Greetings, all.  My name is Bob, in Portland, Oregon, and I just inherited a
'70 27T (LY).  It is at a half-way point of an extensive project.  The skin is
in great shape and appears to be structurally sound.  The interior had been
stripped of all cabinetry (missing) and the head was removed including
flooring and waste water tank.  We're excited about returning it to service,
and would like to know if there is anyone in the Portland area who could look
at it and assist us in creating a plan of attack.  We're just looking for
advice (we're qualified to do all work required).  Thanks, and I look forward
to gleaning all the great info this board has to offer.

Bob in Portland