RE: [VAL] polarity lite TV mounting

Earl,
The arm is a commercial articulating LCD monitor arm.  I ordered it from
www.lcdmonitorarm.com.  The model # is ARM835.BK and the quick release VESA
mount that attaches to the TV so as to allow it to be easily removed is
ARM899.BK.  Most all LCD monitors and TVs are VESA mount ready, but you can
tell for sure by looking on the back center...if there are 4 threaded holes
several inches apart, then it is VESA mount ready.  The website I mentioned
has a world of different mounts, so look around.  The one I choose was
perfect for our setup, but you might find one you like better.

Glad you enjoyed the cookies.

david