[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #338

Subject:  Wheels and Tires

The 5 wheels, tires, and hubcaps plus mounting, balancing, taxes, and
installation came to $1167.53.  This price was agreed to in Spring, 2003.  I
expect costs and prices have gone up since then.  It took a long time for
the wheels and hubcaps to come in.

(I don't have time to read this site's posting every day.)

P. S.:  My intention has been to provide a version of the write-up for
inclusion in The Vintage Advantage and Blue Beret, if their editor's see fit
(after I get my VAC membership straightened out).  That way people could see
it as formatted in Word, rather than the corrupted format as it appeared
here.

Lauren Countryman
23352