Re: [VAL] Re: VINTAGE A/S

I'm real new with this group, and don't have any juice here, but I've owned my
VAS for twenty-five years, so I'm gonna add my input anyway.

Roger wrote:
>Let's keep the Vintage group as it is.

On the other hand, a fellow who doesn't own an old one, or doesn't own an
Airstream at all, MIGHT end up buying one and becoming a major contributor to
this list.  It doesn't cost any of us anything, and might net all of us a lot,
if nothing other than a new friend.

>There is nothing like the sight of 70+ vintage trailers in one place,

I agree wholeheartedly, but it wouldn't be too hard to dedicate sections of
parking areas to specific eras.

My vote would be to let anybody who's interested join our clan.

Mark in Modesto
1962 Trade Wind 24DS