[VAL] Happy fix up

My daughter and son-in-law borrowed my grandson, truck and Airstream for a
week and returned with an offer to replace the kitchen faucet. Since my body
no longer contorts I gladly accepted the offer and bought a shiny new "bar"
faucet as my contribution.
My daughter crawled into the cabinet and loosened the old faucet after
remarking that it was as old as she is. This was no easy job for her since,
like her, both were not easily moved. My so-in-law ended up replacing the
supply lines and filing the hot water pipe to make the compression fitting
fit, he claimed the hour of filing was his favorite part.
Today we leave with our grandson on a weekend trip with a brand new faucet
over our sink.
Now if I can only find someone to crank the trailer up and down, maybe my two
year old grandson can learn.
Chaplain Kent