Re: [VAL] Re: fixing vintage trailers

Here's my traveling problem  for today.

All the hoses and plugs and risers live in the back of the truck.

So today I backed myself in, checked the level and went to open the back
of the truck topper and the whole handle is just GONE. I managed with a
screwdriver, but  really.

On the other hand, very little has gone wrong with the trailer on this
trip. I've been nearly 4,000 miles and some of the roads were pretty
poor. The trailer got incredibly dirty, but for a 30 year old trailer,
it was pretty much a win win. So much for the Beatrice years making less
quality.

Daisy, '73 Ambassador, by Lake Erie, headin home