[VAL] Harricane Tampa Bay

Now what I am in a quandry as what to do to with The Silver Abatross At the
present it is setting quitely and peacably at the end ol mt house. This
#$%#&&@#%$@* harricane may do something to desturb its peaceable slumber. It is
supposed to give us Tampa resudents a direct hit.
I think the best thing I can Do is Hook it to the truck which I hope wil
ancor it more furmly than just sitting on the Concretr pad. Meby if I can figure
out the wind Direction I can possably move it to the lee of the house.That
should protect it some as long as the house roof does not blow off and land on it.
I worry About the trees landing on it. As far as evacuating If any one are
fatmilar with our haway system you would sat quickly forget itRoughly 1/2
million residents of Tampa and St Petersburg are under an evacuation order . Where
in the Hell are they going to go and How are they going to get there.
Wish me luck
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(the Silver Abaltross)
1993 D0dge Cummins Diesel.