Re: [VAL] Follow-up...

Welcome, Jack,(and Gretchen)

This list is about Vintage Airstreams, meaning at least 25 years old.
some of our members have older argosy and AS motorhomes too. We talk
about just about anything that has to do with Airtreams and using them.
And sometimes we get into amusing side bars too. Our community has a
fabulous collection of experts in all areas imaginable. After 52,000
miles you are probably an expert at something too.

Are you a member of the WBCCI ? If you are, you should try to come to
some rallys and meet us. The Vintage crowd is terrific.

regards,

Daisy