Re: [VAL]theres nothing easy about it

Man everything I do on the old 63 turns into reinventing the wheel . Yesterdays
project was to install the new furnace . I knew that the new model required the new
exhaust vent , last year I patched in the old hole with buck rivets and was prepared
to cut the two holes needed to exhaust . However this time I read the instuctions
first , and wouldnt you know it , the new furnace heating duct on the bottom is on
front . Sooo My furnace is over the wheel well , and used to rest on the ductwork
going to the back of the furnace . Which means that I have to take the cabinet back
out , remove the old duct , fabricate a new duct, Which aint gonna be easy cause it
goes from 10.5 to 8 inches ,and 3.5 to three and is tipped forward about 2 inches .
Better make it out of a pizza box first . Back to my old shop to use the brake , 20
minutes each way , pity I was just there the other day using the jump shear . Oh yea
, and weld a base of angle alum. cause it wont sit on the old duct anymore .
    I`d really like to go camping in this thing , I got a big trip planned . I got
lots more to do yet ....without these hinderances.

      Just venting ,
Chris 63 cloud