[VAL] Re: Rocky Mt. VAC Rally!

Just back up to the campground in Golden to relax with my
kids for a few days before heading back east to the WDCU
Outer Banks Rally.

I want to thank Shari and the rest of the planning group for
a WONDERFUL rally!!! Every detail was given such
attention!  All the banners, decorations, prizes, food and
activities were well thought out. The name tags helped
those of us with forgetful memories and the t-shirts,
buttons, magnets and door tags were perfect! But best of
all was the company! Such a great group assembled from
all over the country to share vintage airstream stories,
every minute was fun!

Suggestion for next year?? You all will be hard pressed to
find a location large enough to hold all the additonal folks
who will want to attend after hearing about this summers
rally!

Thanks again to all the planners!

Patti