[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #328

Thanks for everyone's concerns, kind comments and words of encouragement.
Towing with a 2002 Chev Trailblazer. 275HP straight 6 engine.   I was
initially concerned there may be a lack of power, but in an old AS manual
from the 60's was a formula for power to weight ratio, which all calculated
out properly.  As it turned out I had plenty of power on hills and was quite
pleased in that respect. For the past 8 years I had been towing a 20' boat
approx. the same weight without sway bars and never had a problem which was
a factor in my poor decision this time.  If you want some aftermath pictures
for your website let me know.
John Garrett in Niagara Falls Canada