[VAL] Break controller over ride

Some time back it was discussed about using the override button to control
sway.Where it was nessary to reach dowi to find the button at the bottom of the
dash in a panic situtation I doubt that any one would have the presents of
mind to hunt for the button.I hav devised a mechinacial remote so I can depress a
rod from the top of the dash.The knob is now in easy reach from the stearing
wheel. Idealy I think that if a manufacture woulf make a remote controller
that could be mounted on the turnsignel arm it would be I deal.In the age of
electronics it should be realitivly simple to do.What about it Gearld?What I came
up with on my truck is better than it was but still not ideal.
Jim Smith
If any one intrested I can attach a photo off list. but this is probaly only
good on my Dodge and Jorden controller