Re: [VAL] Building your own generator - not so expensive after all

Tom : I don't know if this is true or not.But somewhere one time I talked
to  some people form over seas some place and found out that a gas engine
will run on diesel.what they said is start the engine on gas and then phase
it over to diesel.How this is to be accomplished I've no idea. Nor do I know
if it will work as I have not tried to do so.But the idea is intriguing
anyway. Later ,TommyB.