[VAL] Re: VAL Airstream Cooking

Glyn,
Try contacting Lodgemobile in Burbank, CA.
They are on Victory Blvd.
They are a very long time service and repair company for all makes of RV
appliances.
Phil the owner can be a bit grumpy at times but is actually a very nice guy.
If you catch him in the right mood you may get a bit of info from him or
possibly
a source for the service manual.
There are some generic thermostat replacements available. I don't remember
if
there is one for you year stove. Could be that the thermostat just needs to
be calibrated.
Call me at my office next week to remind me to try looking up info for you.
In the mean time try going to the parts catalog accessible from our website
https://www.ntpdistribution.com/Via/index.jsp?RefAgent=R0012067
and type in Magic Chef as a search. There are a lot of results with some
being controls and such.
If you can find the part number of your thermostat you may be able to look
it up in those results.

Good luck with the party!

Sue Murphy
Iowa Boys