[VAL] It's Zip Dee time

    Daisy,

     Good points all.  Now I just have to find the first scrap of anything
 related to a Zip Dee awning and hardware.  Then I'll take your advise and
 buy new fabric.

     I see that I was not clear in my original post.  I need everything for
 my Caravel, hardware and cloth.  As it stands now, I have the C-shaped
track over the door and back a bit, maybe 6-8 feet total length, and one
 nondescript bracket from the aft bottom of a previous brand of awning.

     So with so very little to start out with, now is the time to choose
 which brand of awning to install and Zip Dee seems to be the best to be
had.

     I could buy a new one but will hold out until I can find one aged
appropriate to my '69 Caravel.

     Thanks for the shared thoughts,

     Glyn