Re: [VAL] It's Zip Dee time

Yes they still make the fabric, its a Sunbrella fabric. The pattern matches
exactly. I had my awning guy cut down a used Zip Dee by two feet to fit my
Trade Wind and had him make five new window awnings that will snap on. He
used the new fabric for the windows that match the existing awning fabric.
If your in the Phoenix metro area, I can send you his contact info. Great
guy with good prices and service. He also said he would help me when it came
time to put my awning on this Saturday. Now that's service!

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin
VAC #2699, TCT