Re: [VAL] Internet on the road

I've been using the mobile version for satellite internet along with over a
thousand others mounted on their RV's and have no complaints.

In the early going 3-4 years ago the bugs needed to be worked out, however
that seems to be a thing of the past.

Easy set up, press one button, Self aligning, takes a few minutes to find
the satellite and lock both
the internet and the Satellite TV on line.

As a full timer who travels off road or to very small towns where cellular
is at best spotty and no WiFi exists, as long as I have a clear view of the
southern sky, I can communicate using email, phone over internet (Cheaper
than cellular), fax, send pictures visit with my relatives and handle my
checking account in the comfort, security AND privacy of my RV.

Pricey? Depends on your prospective.  Those of us who are full timers or
have a side business we run from our RV (great tax advantage by the way) or
want to communicate with grand kids, send pictures, do our bills or stocks
on line, update software, the list goes on and on.
it's very valuable.  If you want to send an email once in a while, the
library or a truck stop is the way to go.

If not check out the dealers available, including myself.

Blair