Re: [VAL] Steps

No.. Just a fairly sturdy platform with a leg in each corner that can be
folded up to help with storage... We just lay the step on the rug by the
door and take it out when we stop... Not much more effort than folding the
second step down and putting the little stand under the second step to stop
the springing action ... If you are fairly light weight, the spring would
be a lot less, but when I get on it the bounce is noticeable...Cost is
about $75 at Camping World...It has been in their catalog for a number of
years as ours is 3 or 4 years old... I think an electric step could be
retrofitted, but would be a fairly expensive solution... Good luck in your
efforts and be sure to keep the list posted if you go the electric route...

Jim