[VAL] Internet on the road

I use a laptop on the road.  I have the Verizon America choice plan, which
means no long distance or roaming charges while on their network, and
Verizon does have pretty good coverage around the country.  Certainly, in
the areas that I generally travel.

Verizon offers Express Network.  It is offered as a separate item, but they
will set it up to use your regular minutes when in use.  As I have unlimited
useage after 9:00 at night, and on weekends, I mostly use it at these times,
to avoid running up too many charge minutes.

It works well.

-Tom