RE: [VAL] 74 and 75 trailers were the best...

What was good about Beatrice Foods owning Airstream?  Beatrice Foods
ownership cheapened the travel trailers which caused lots of problems.  I'd
be interested to know what Beatrice Foods *did* for the now-owners of older
Airstreams which were produced under their leadership/ownership/guidance.

Who made out good besides the buyers of Airstream back when Beatrice Foods
*was* the buyer?  Did Beatrice Foods make Airstream better or worse?  I
think Thor Industries has made Airstream *better* for sure -- but the
Beatrice Foods years is where I run into a brick wall as I don't feel they
made a good product better or as good as it was previously.

Where am I wrong?

Tom
WBCCI 5303