RE: [VAL] '60 Tradewind frozen lock

Rick,

Get a product called Kroil, it's made in TN by Kano Laboratories or
something like that.  Kroil will be your last hope but it's really a great
product and I'm sure it will work for you if the problem is corrosion or
rust.  This product is a creeping oil, it is advertised as being able to get
into places as tight as 1/1,000,000th of an inch.  I used to use Kroil on
corroded, rusted metal on a boat I used in salt water and it never let me
down.

Do a Search for "Kroil" or "Kroil Kano" and see what you come up with.

Tom
WBCCI 5303