[VAL] Clearcoat

Following is an unsolicited e-mail that was sent to me by a commercial
enterprise.  I know nothing about their product, other than what I can see on
their website.

You might find it of interest.  I don't know.  Cheaper than painting did catch
my eye.  I don't know what kind of paint they mean.  For sure, Mirrachrome I
expect though!

-Tom

HERE IS A WEBSITE YOU MAY FIND INTERESTING WWW.ALUMACLEAR.COM
ALUMINUM CLEARCOAT PROTECTION.
WILL NOT PEEL,FLAKE,OR YELLOW. PRIMARY USE IN THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY,TANK AND
DUMP TRAILERS.