[VAL] Cabinet question

I wonder if anyone knows if there is a way to remove the  sliding doors off
from the overhead interior cabinets?  I can't seem  to figure out anyway (short
of removing the cabinet from the trailer)  to get them out.

Another question here--our trailer has been repainted (latex, I think) over
the Zolatone.   I would like to return it to the original finish--but  wonder
if this is possible.  I suppose there might be a paint remover that  will
shred the latex but not zolatone--any ideas?  Also, one complicating
factor--underneath it all, the end caps are fiberglass!  Is this  daft?  Should I just
give up on the Zolatone and slap primer over the  whole shebang?

Argh.

Mary
61 Safari