[VAL] Re: Oily Substance

> Prior to that, a funny thing also happened: Some strange oily substance,
> brown in color,  came out of the shower spout while I was cleaning the
> shower. Any ideas as to what that could be?

My 1st A/S 5 years ago was a 79 Ambassador and we had a similar problem that
turned out to be a Slimy mold that was growing in the fresh water tank.
There should be a clear screen filter near the pump that makes it easy to see
if indeed something nasty is coming from the tank! (which will clog up and
cause the pump to run on)
I wont even share at this point how difficult it was to remedy but We did get
a handle on it after a few try's!

AlanT
Phx AZ
78 Arg 30