Re: [VAL] Re: Lansing

Patty,

They advertise providing only 3 amps of electric per trailer. so
unfortunately no toaster. Some people can get away with the coffee maker and
we have always been able to use a vaccume (which uses more than 3 amps), but
I would carry some instant coffee just in case.

My wife and I are currently planning on leaving Cleveland (I-80) Friday
morning the 25th, 8 or 9 in the morning. Penn Wood is 2 hours east of us. If
you are interested in caravanning let me know offlist.

Scott